Saturday, July 21, 2007

Magic Happened

Janta (People),
I have to tell you. I went running on Tues as per my schedule but at 9.00pm...ofcourse I was beat and dying before I even reached the reservoir, but I went anyway and started running...One round down, I thought I was gonna fall asleep while I was running....Second round down, I was falling asleep while I was running... and I was to do 5 miles right...So I was done with 3 miles already... But I was soo tired and I didnt feel like banging my head into any more trees while I was sleep running, sO I was going to skip my third round...No seriously, I was dead tired....

But Just then MAGIC - PART 1 happened.... Someone on the south side of the reservior started fireworks on top of a tall building...I am not sure who and what bldg...but for like 15 blissful mins, I was running under a cloud of awesome fireworks... Turns out the whole city was excited that I am doing some form of physical excersice [this was my mom's response when I told her about this]... aweee...but it was beautiful.. I wish I had a tall, rich and handsome husband standing next to me and some 20 rinky, pinky, teepu, sheepu's [my so called future kids] to share the fireworks with... a lot of families were at the reservoir to see the fireworks... anyway, my final point to be made is that I finished my 3rd round and i did a 4th round [just in the anticipation that they would restart the fireworks just to reward me for doing the 4th round]... didnt happen.

MAGIC - PART 2 : happened this morning. I was getting dressed to get to work right....and for the first time since summer began, I decided to wear pants... [its too hot for pants and I love dresses and skirts].... and while I slide on my pants and put on my heels I realised that my pants were a bit loose..HALLELULIA!!.... so I put on a belt to prevent the fall and to my best ever expectations I was ONE WHOLE HOLE tighter on the waist... Thats like an entire inch... and I saw potential for a second hole, if I pulled my stomach in a bit and didnt breath for the rest of the day....but that was a bit too much... so maybe after another 2 months I'll be there... But still no reduction in weight [what the hell is wrong with my body?].... But I lost an inch on the waist... ole ole ole...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pruths!!! I am sooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fireworks part was so touching..., sometiimes when you focus on the beautiful, you can forget the painful...
May God bless you for all you are doing for the kids, and may you actually enjoy a magic sky with a great great guy and a whole bunch of adorable kids! :-)

And a wowwwweee for losing the weight!! I know just how it feels ;-) :-D

Unknown said...

girl u are building muscle in ur body.. so the weight's not dropping.. but you are losing inches and getting all toned up !!!