Friday, August 24, 2007

God Bless the Unknown!

So I told you guys earlier that people would pay to see me run. You wanna know some more good news, [No I am not pregnant.. I am not even married… I know that’s not relevant these days, but still]… but here is the deal, people who don’t know me at all will also pay to see me run. Can you believe it? I mean I now have almost $200 from people who I have never seen or heard of in my entire life. Just coz they like my emails or my blog… whah whah! I have been doing my happy dance ever since I saw some activity on my fundraising. I am so proud of myself and truly humbled by the stranger friends’ confidence in me. They are actually encouraging me to go on at a time when I really do need the motivation [Goddd..... Ekta Kapoor could use me as the script writer for her next “K” serial’s dialogues… man I’m cheesy] but if by change something goes wrong and I cannot do my marathon or finish it, Solid Popat is going to happen [Translation: these very nice people, who donated toward my cause, r going to kill me!]

But not to worry my fellow boosters I shall fight the wind, rain and food to finish what I started. I have some support financially for my fund raising, but I need a lot more. I hope all those pockets full of money friends that I have will shell out some. But if they do not its ok. I understand that it is their very strong indianess to save all they can for an unknown future and so I am proud of them non-the less. [So like u though I wouldn’t drop in a stinker? Helloooo!!!!…go donate u KANJUS…It is for a great cause…do something nice for once in your life!].

But to all whom I know and I don’t and have given a contribution, I have to say Thank You.
And God Bless [Aum-style … (only Aum will understand this)]

good nite....

No comments: