Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh well...

There is an entire stretch of nothingness that goes thru my head, for the longest time when I am running long runs [3 hrs or more]. And I think its not funny coz it’s a waste of my wasteful time. I could be watching TV or sleeping or be out with friends having dinner/ movie or something non constructive or calling my sister and arguing with her for no reason. I love doing nothing. But it doesn’t happen, as I am dedicated to my sore knees. I can’t explain y I do it and that’s what is corny to me. I don’t know what I mean by that, but I really mean it. I do.

Sometimes I cannot believe that this whole experience is happening to me. I would have never in my wildest of dreams thought of running or doing any exercise at all. I always thought that the sexy looking women and men working out at the gym all the time were only there cause their profession demanded them to do it [forcefully]. You cannot be an actor/ actress and be completely out of shape. So they exercised against their will.

I never thought ppl would ever consider doing this out of their own will, except my Father. But then again, my father doesn’t count, coz he is my father and like me he could also do it for the kicks of it. Even running after my school bus was a pain. But non the less its happening and I am really happy about it.. its different. And I enjoy different, A LOT! Conventional things bore me. Even people. Most of the people I am attracted to are people who have a mind of their own. They may be completely different [or wrong] in their fundamentals in life and I would say well, its his/her way of thinking. I cannot judge them. So do not judge me either when I say I am doing this whole Marathon for no apparent reason.

No comments: